One simple breathing meditation that aligns with the concepts of Kodesh Imma (Holy Mother) and Kodesh Kallah (Holy Bride) while working from above to below can be practiced as follows:
- 1. Find a comfortable and quiet place where you can sit or lie down in a relaxed position.
- 2. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths, inhaling slowly through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. Allow yourself to settle into a state of calm and presence.
- 3. Begin to visualize a radiant light above your head, representing the divine energy of Kodesh Imma. Imagine this light gently descending towards you, surrounding your body with a loving and nurturing presence.
- 4. As you inhale, envision this divine light entering through the crown of your head, flowing down into your body, and filling you with a sense of peace, wisdom, and divine guidance.
- 5. As you exhale, imagine any tension, stress, or negative energies being released from your body, dissolving into the universe.
- 6. Continue this rhythmic breathing, allowing the divine light to flow through you with each inhalation, and the release of any negativity with each exhalation.
- 7. As you deepen your connection with Kodesh Imma, bring your awareness to your heart center, the seat of emotions and love.
- 8. Visualize another light, representing the divine energy of Kodesh Kallah, glowing within your heart. Feel the warmth and compassion emanating from this light, enveloping your entire being.
- 9. With each breath, imagine this loving energy expanding from your heart, permeating every cell of your body, and radiating outwards into the world around you.
- 10. Stay in this state of connection and love for as long as feels comfortable, breathing deeply and consciously, and allowing the energies of Kodesh Imma and Kodesh Kallah to nurture and guide you.
Remember, this meditation is a symbolic practice aimed at connecting with the concepts of Kodesh Imma and Kodesh Kallah. Adapt it to your own beliefs and personal preferences, making it a meaningful and transformative experience for yourself.